One's own illness is never fun or erotic.
And if it's bad enough to require a hospital visit, or stay, then one's mental bandwidth is too crowded by thoughts pertaining to getting better, costs, lost time, work, worried family, etc.
Erotic pleasure - at that time - is far, far away.
When one returns home from the hospital, the fantasy opportunities are endless as the mind replays:
- all the examinations
- the feelings of helplessness as the professionals did their work efficiently and often painfully. This pain, in retrospection, is now pleasure!
- the anxiety of the diagnosis
- the prescriptions
- the injections - oooh - specially the injections.
(Don't know about everyone else's experience, but in my country, a hospital visit/stay means injections are guaranteed!)
and much more.
Now that one is home and feeling better, there are often injections that have to be continued for a few days more. These are give at the local clinic.
I now think back on the beautiful women I would have encountered during the stay at the hospital:
- the nurses
- the doctors - yes, some of them can be very, very hot!
- fellow patients (female only) one got a glimpse of in the wards, rooms, or being taken for tests, surgery, etc
- some of the female attendants: family, friends of other patients, with worried looks on their faces
These form another, very exciting, bunch of erotic fantasies.
Here, I am in command. I am the doctor and all these gorgeous women become my patients.
I give them examinations and always prescribe painful injections.
Now this part of the real hospital visit is certainly erotic!