Some years ago, I asked a friend if she had received a birthday spanking. When she said, "No", I called dibs! We teased back and forth and then I decided to create this document and sent it off to her. Not sure why I have not yet posted it here for your collective enjoyment/personal modification. I am unaware of a way to post this as a Word Doc or a PDF, so I'm simply copying the text here.
Birthday Spanking Guidelines
1. All involved parties shall abide by and agree to these guidelines.
2. All birthday spankings are strictly confidential. Neither the spanker nor the spankee shall discuss planning, giving, receiving, details, etc. with any third party at any time…ever.
3. Any person calling ‘dibs’ claims the right to administer a birthday spanking. The recipient may choose to get an additional spanking(s) from someone else, but must also honor the ‘dibs’ call.
4. The guidelines set herein may be verbally amended prior to the spanking if both parties agree upon said modifications.
5. Once ‘dibs’ are called, there is no expiration date for the birthday spanking to take place.
6. ‘Dibs’ may not be called prior to 30 days before a birthday in a given year.
7. ‘Dibs’ may be called anytime after a birthday has passed if a spanking has not been administered for that year with 1-year retro limit.
1. Must administer at least one strike for each year of the recipient’s age, plus the obligatory “one for good luck”. However, this is minimum, not a limit.
2. Must remain clothed throughout the spanking.
3. Chooses the implement(s) of delivery (hand, belt, paddle, combination, etc.)
4. Chooses the position(s) of the recipient.
5. Chooses whether or not to grant any requests of the recipient (position, implements, number of strikes after minimum is met, etc.)
1. Recognizes the submissive nature of the event, and should, if possible, present himself/herself for their birthday spanking in his/her ‘birthday suit’. If this is not possible, the recipient must, at a minimum, fully expose their buttocks when instructed by the spanker to receive a proper spanking.
2. Must never attempt to block the strikes in any way.
3. May request an implement(s) of delivery (hand, belt, combination, etc.)
4. May request a specific position(s).
5. May request leniency, however may not object to the number of or the severity of the swats. In other words: You agreed to it - suck it up, cupcake!
If there is a mutual birthday spanking agreement (i.e. trading one birthday spanking for another), all above guidelines shall still be followed.
However, to make the event more interesting for both parties, rather than simply allow the person whose date comes first, a coin toss should be used. One person tosses the coin. While the coin is in the air, the other person calls aloud one of their names. If it lands on ‘tails’, the person whose name was called presents their ‘tail’ first and receives the first spanking. If heads, they administer the first spanking.
Following the guideline on page 1 (under Recipient Item #1), this person decides their attire for receiving the spanking. If they choose to wear their birthday suit, then the second spankee must follow this precedent when they receive theirs. Should the first person only choose to expose the minimum required amount, the second recipient may choose to follow that minimum, or opt for their birthday suit (or anywhere in between.)
The number and severity of strikes shall remain at the sole discretion of the spanker for each spanking. For example, the second spanker does not need to match the amount and severity of the swats of the first spanking. However, you know what they say about ‘payback’…