1. 32 C
2. At 11 my mom got me a kind of 'training bra', really just some fabric to get you used to wearing one, 12 was my 'real' first bra.
3. Depends on the day. Usually about 15, as I put it on when I've woken up, and take it off when getting dressed for bed. Of course, I've had 0 hour days, and 24 hour days too.
4. When I get dressed, at least 99% of the time. Some days on my period I'll leave it as long as possible, but that's very rare for me.
5. Everyday, unless I'm sick or something, but again, that's rare!
6. Always. Sometimes if outfit allows I'll wear a sports bra for non-sport events but I do wear something.
7. I'm comfortable in and out of a bra, if the bra (or lack of it) fits what I'm doing. E.g. no bra in public with my nipples showing irritates me. No bra running up the stairs is a nightmare. I'm comfortable in a bra pretty much all the time.
8. Depends on the outfit, I mean no matter how perky or hard your nipples, or how big your boobs, a winter coat will hide a lack of bra. But 85% of the time, yes, it's very obvious.