Hmmm. Thinking for a moment... Fire extinguisher on hand, smoke is coming out of the brain again 😁
1. First I would ask the playdoc if he has any preference of what he prefers his patient to do before an exam, what he prefers his patients to wear to the exam and during the exam.
2. Nail polish, perfect manicure and pedicure with lovely anklets, tasteful earrings and necklace, perhaps a 1 ring on each hand.
3. Cosmetic application perfect.
4. Hair coiffed perfectly, though soft and free flowing for head check to rule out anything such as moles etc that are hiding. Hair below smooth and bald unless the playdoc does and or enjoys doing a surgical shave of the vulva and legs. I take care of the shave in my armpits. No help or assistance needed there.
5. Spicy and slightly musky perfume on brachial, carotid, distal, femoral, popliteal, radial pulse points. Just a tiny amount of them. A tiny bit around the belly button.
6. Warm toasty soft ankle socks till the doc makes me remove them under lots of protest! Lots of protesting if the room is ICEY COLD! NO fun if the patient gets hypothermia from an extra cold exam room. Perhaps if it is an icy cold exam room, the playdoc would be willing to put a small space heater in the room to keep it a bit on the warmer side to prevent hypothermia of his patient. Then perhaps my protesting removing of my socks would be a bit calmer, more negotiable.
7. Cloth exam gown open in back with cloth drape over legs.
Yes, I think that covers everything. :😃 😉 😁