Considering all of the enjoyment, pleasure and health benefits, Can you take just one?
Of course you can and I have done so here and there throughout the years,if the time allows though I usually take at least two.I think this is probably a similar pattern for plenty of people.Some times you just don't have time for a series but still want one anyway.
I always have two. Need to make sure the first one felt as good as I thought it was.
I guess I am getting old, one does it for me these days.
In my view one is not enough. I simply consider the first as part of preparation making the necessary space empty for the bigger volume enema(s) to be taken.
The bigger volumes bring stronger sensation and do the cleaning job better.
I almost always do a series of three for a good cleanout.
One is never enough. My normal procedure is two 2qt soap-suds followed by two 2qt salt & soda. Usually that's ever other day. As reported in former entries, my physical medical condition requires thorough clean-out. That makes me totally "enema dependant".......I'm happy to say.
Sure I can take just one -- and occasionally I do. But if I have the time (an hour and a half or two hours) I will do a series of 3 or perhaps more, but 3 is usually what I would like to do if I have the time.
Usually 2 sometimes 3
I always do a series of 3.
Only if I am pressed for time will I do one because one is better than none. My normal routine is a series of three for a more thorough cleanout.
At least 2, the 2nd one to rinse out the soapiness of the first. Just recently, for the first time in a long time, I did 2 hot-n-soapys and a 3 quart rinse-wonderful.
Time is usually the reason behind how many enemas I am able to give. There is usually time for one, but if I plan it well and add enough soap, two is needed(one soap and one to rinse it out). 😉
I usually take just one enema and after my fill and sexual gratification do not take any more!
I only need to do one full insertion of my 18-inch neoprene shower shot nozzle to get 98% clean, then a series of short, shallow rinses to get the remaining 2% out.
You CAN and I occasionally do. Especially to relieve indigestion.
I usually have three, fewer if I'm in a hurry but I usually make sure that I'm not. I don't get the true feeling of being clean unless I have three, I feel half done...
I usually do three. But if time is tight sometimes Ill do just one. But it a lot better feeling if I get to do the whole session.
One is all it takes!
I've done just one occasionally, but prefer a more thorough enema. More to enjoy.
At least three
One is never enough. I was always given two or three as a kid growing up and I still need several fillings to get me cleaned out.
One is seldom enough, but sometimes it's all I have time and privacy for. Often after the first enema I feel like I need to go more and can't.
I usually take a series of enemas. Since I enjoy ememas as much as I do it takes more than one to satisfy me.
I rarely take just one enema. But if I'm feeling constipated or if I'm dehydrated, one enema can help get things moving in the right direction and prevents the need for more. But if I have the time and the energy, I'd rather take a series.
Can Vs Want to seems more how it is for me.
I've cherished being able to have whole days free for enemas repeated til clear returns and eventually till becoming a "tummy wash" bu getting my valves teased lovingly open..
A series starts for me but after several ivory soap e's I am still dirty. I sleep with a hot water/enema bag filled to the brim and ready to go when I wake up. Not getting up as the nozzle is in and ready to go. It is like sleeping with a friend, always ready to go. Having fun and looking toward tomorrow morning. Smiles bobboenem
Before a nite out, I like a quick cleaning. But nothing beats a thorough clean out. for some extra fun play time.
Time is usually the governing factor. It used to be I always wanted a series (2,3 or 4) bags worth. Oftentimes now, 1 will have to suffice... but that aint all bad either.
Three is my ideal set but that is only if I have a enough time to take it slow. If I rush things, some of it gets 'stuck' and leads to frequent quick trips to the pot for the rest of the day. However, a single enema with a higginson type rig is useful for quick unplugging when necessary.
Read here more information what is bonus group membership.