What will be better for your health: a soapy enema or a tap water enema? Here a soapy enema will exclusively consist of the solution of a natural soap (ivory soap, olive oil soap) in warm water without any chemical additives.
In the chemistry the PH value is essential:
- PH < 7 → acid solution
- PH = 7 → neutral solution
- PH > 7 → alkaline solution
In the large intestine you will find the following values:
- Beginning (ascending part): PH = 5,5
- Middle (horizontal part): PH = 6,2
- End (descending part): PH = 6,8
A solution of a natural soap (ivory soap, olive oil soap) will have the following value: PH = 8,0 … 9,0
So, by taking a soapy enema the content of the large intestine will be more or less neutralized, but by taking a tap water enema the electrolyte balance will be disturbed.