I am typically the one to dive in and say "let's go for it". Frustrated with myself and worrying I won't hold up to his fantasies. I want to bring him the pleasures he desires, just as he's done for me.
@SammyBliss24 - you asked for advice:
• First, DON'T be "frustrated!" -- chances are, you WON'T "live up to his fantasies" (few things in real life ever do) - but so what?! Are you afraid of rejection? You're a female, offering to top a male - pfft - trust me there's not gonna be any rejection, and if there is, then you're in the wrong kinda relationship?! Are you afraid that he won't want to try submitting again? Perhaps, but that's his decision, (and may or may not be based on your actions).
• Research #1: As a Dom, whenever I am exploring an activity/fantasy with a new partner, I always ask them to share with me several stories/videos that turn them on. Has your partner shared with you any med/fetish/enema photos, videos, stories that he finds arousing? I never directly "copy" any of these stories/scenarios directly (too scripted!) - instead I look at the similarities and differences, find the common themes, and then make my own scenario by pulling bits-n-pieces from the various scenarios.
• Research #2 - Any med/fetish/enema photos, videos, stories that turn YOU on? The Top/Dom needs to get aroused here also? Are you excited by the naughty-doctor/nurse, the mother/aunt, a strict femdom disciplinarian, or a sensual partner? Share those thoughts and ideas with your partner - and talk about what you find sexy and then compare/contrast to what he enjoys.
• Research #3: Learn/know your options. Know the difference between an enema given with a bag vs. one with a squeeze bulb. Know the the difference between hot and cold, and plain water vs. soap or other additives. Honestly if you've not done so already, you REALLY need to put on your "sub" hat and ask (beg) your partner to give you a bit of trial-n-error. 😝
• Communication! What is your sub looking for (is it physical vs. mental?) Does he REALLY want that 5 gallon enema with a high-pressure fire-hose or he he simply turned on my the thought of being forced beyond his limits. Also remember to hold a debriefing -- what worked, what didn't, what you wanna try again vs. wanna try differently.
• Have fun -- remember to laugh (at the appropriate times), and share your experience here on Zity so we can all live and enjoy it vicariously!