As a doctor, what procedures would you do to deliver a huge baby in the delivery room?
That escalated quickly!
With a real scalpel making a real incision followed by suturing it closed.
In making the incision, use care not to make a bird out of the lady.
If you don't know the anatomy that statement relates to, you probably shouldn't be doing this.
Hey when you have a tee time you can't dilly dally! 😁
It is much easier to suture a clean incision than a tear.
In order in case of it would be a roleplay:
- strap tight the mother onto the gyn table preventing her to move
- be strict / discouraging the mother
- if staff here too: using abdominal manover
- exposing the mother in more (opening if possible in more the legs by moving the stirrups)
- vaginal examination / maybe use of cervix dilatator?
- vaccuum extractor
I didn't repeated, but some phase may be repeated (like the language, : the staf may be discouraging to the mother everytime)
I'll add cesarean...........
I waited to avoid escalating too quickly. 😎
Bring her up onto her knees with dad behind her on the bed for support while you help her pussy stretch around babys head nice and slow and steady applying oil.
1. Would be having her in the hospital room with an oxygen mask and pushing
2. Would be her in an operating room having a c-section with either a nasal cannula or oxygen mask on or both on
I delivered out third rson It as was a phonomonal experierence.
Read here more information what is bonus group membership.