Part 1 - instructions and pre exam
1. Patient is instructed to drink enough liquids so that he can produce at least a pint of urine.
2. Patient is to also wear briefs - either traditional white/colored, bikini briefs or fashon briefs.
3. Patient sits in waiting room and is called back by nurse or doctor who shows the patient to the exam room.
4. Patient is told they will have a very complete physical exam including a complete evaluation of their reproductive system.
5. Doctor/nurse tells patient to “be a good lad and take off all your clothes except your underpants - you can leave them on... for now.
6. Doctor/nurse takes history while watching the patient undress
7. Once the patient is undressed- he is weighed then asked to sit on the table for a temperature (oral) check.
8. While the patient is seated at the end of the table the doctor/nurse says “I need to take your first urine sample. Please stay seated and slide your underpants down to here” pointing to just below the patient’s knees.
9. Onece the patient complies, the doctor/nurse holds the patient’s penis and 1st small bathroom cup to take the urine sample. In doing so, the patient’s underpants are knocked down his legs and fall to the floor. Patient is only allowed to fill the cup half full, and has trouble stopping as he has a very full bladder
10. Doctor/nurse tells the patient to put their underwear back on, sit back on the table and wait for the doctor, and leaves the room.
11. Patient is left sitting in exam room for 5 minutes or so.