Here are a few name and some details that came up in a previous thread.
1) Mae West -- She perhaps might be the biggest famous person advocate of enemas. She makes reference many times in interviews and in her biography.
2) Princess Di – I’ve read several times that she visited a clinic regularly for colonics and she allegedly never traveled without an enema bag.
3) Marilyn Monroe -- I found reference to her enema use on Goggle. In recently released transcripts with her psychiatrists, she reveals that she took enemas on a regular basis for sexual pleasure.
4) Doris Day – She makes reference in interviews of enema use. I don’t have much detail on this one but I would love to hear more regarding her.
5) LBJ – He supposedly would have enemas administered to himself during phone conversations. I guess that explained why “The Great Society” concepts were so ridiculous.
6) Jack La Lane – an advocate of enemas for heath reasons. Guys and gals if you want that thin waist like get out the bag more often.
7) One of the Vanderbilt’s – I don’t have a first name but apparently in her biography it’s mentioned that she would bend over for an enema and never stop talking. Now I know we women are famous for talking but that’s one time I’m not very loquacious.
😎 Peter Lawford – I haven’t found anything on this. I’m just repeating the information from a chat friend.
9) RFK – Same as above.
10) Kathy Lee Gifford – I hear her make reference several time to enemas like telling Regis that he needed a good enema. While I never her said directly that she took enemas, she did imply that she did.
11) I’m told that several athletes take enemas but I haven’t been given any names or details. I do know from competing myself that athletes will do almost anything for an edge so I find this plausible.
Please feel free to comment on details of any of the above and add to this list.