I have a store front on a side street where female clients come for relief from a number of issues
Starting with a good old fashion rub down to a Hitachi wand session
There are several different sessions available and all the options are discussed privately with the assurance of H.I.P.P.A. protection of confidentiality of which any violation can be fully criminally procecuted,everyone has to behave or get banned
I'm at the reception area and a stately very attractive Blonde woman enters very close to office formal dress very appealing and inquires about the services available, I have hand outs detailing all of the sessions with all optional details
There have been immediate walk outs and there have are very strong clients
The sessions are not for the faint of heart or unadventerous,
She requests a conversation we retire to my office for a cup of tea and interesting conversation
I inform her I have a requested apparel protocol involving Bershire Hoisery for they're Silky sexy garter thigh highs which I supply for the clients red,white,black,beige model 4909 along with linen gowns
There are 3 session rooms all equipped with massage table Spanking chair with vertical leg risers with ankle restraints,stainless steel roll around service trays
I will mention here no sharps/ needles, no blood,or excrement contact,!! its a clean machine if you will
A 40 inch multi drawer tool/equipment cabinet a 2 hook I.V.pole, a large handicap profile toilet with the health code open front seat
The session begins warm oil gloved hand rub down shoulders back,legs feet, or rubbing alcohol
after drying slip on leg wear the on the massage table on the back Hitachi wand, lady bug massager
Nipple stimulations,followed by labia and clitoral stimulation,with The Gspot Ggasm bulb wand with the Butterfly Kiss stimulator inserted to the vagina
The five 5 bead rectal probe from 3/8s to 1 inch diameter is inserted 2 beads deep during session and increased as you get closer to orgasm the probe is a vibrator as well
A short drink of water,! option: I get to taste my work,then transfer to the table with the leg risers
Next option: toy play or intercourse, safe sex only we use the double glove method,thank you
This point if the option is taken, a digital/ finger rectal exam why? Simply stated there will be a 3 round ENEMA program administered,
First option: seated face in on toilet 3 inch nozzle inserted fully with a vibrator held up against nozzle during enema
Second option: bend at the waist over massage table,3/4 inch white derlin nozzle with vibrator attached to hilt of nozzle and tubing like a handle so you can be fingered during enema with the nozzle,Butterflykiss fully inserted in vagina and contacting clitoris,after each enema the Gspot will be used on your clit as you expel with courtesy flushing to keep things under control
Third option: 3rd round personal favorite π 2qrts 102 degree water salt and soda solution,there us a Dr.Bonners plain or peppermint soapsuds option for Round 1 or salt and soda water will be @ 102degrees farinheit prepackaged Distilled water with a very mild dextrose/sugar add, two teaspoons,with a 34fr.rectal enema tube@20 inches 7 inch insertions only!!! accompaniment with the Butterfly Kiss stimulator or my fateful and trusted companion Dr.Cock for the full duration of the enemas as a note Round 2 and 3 are with the rectal tube with a vibrator aginst the rectal tube and the tip shallow inserted into the anus full speed operation then the Gspot on your clitoris as you expel
Duration @ 90 minutes
Cost: $10.00 for the stockings
My end: watching a lady have 3 or 4 good orgasms π and fully participating
There's a movie called "HYSTERIA" 1800'S PARIS 3 Doctors built the first electric vibrator/massager check it out kids π HIGGINSBULB