I’m glad to see that this topic has bubbled up again. I have contributed to it several times already.
Since my last posting here I have been contacted by several ladies asking why they were not included in any of my lists of enemates. Even the dead ones contacted me psychically.
I cannot list them all (far too many) so I’ll confine my list to five names with a little about each entry. More will follow now and then.
Here are my five ladies:
Diana Rigg (Mrs. Emma Peel in the 1960’s TV series “The Avengers”). Mrs. Peel had a profound effect on me at about the time I went through puberty. I usually like my enemates naked but Mrs. Peel could stay in her leather body suit as she made me take and hold a large one. Unfortunately Lady Diana Rigg is no longer with us. I hope they buried her in the leather.
Kristen Bell (as she appeared in the first season of TV’s “Deadwood”). Cute as a button, hot as a firecracker, she’d have to strip off and take the nozzle.
Dana Delaney (as she appeared in the movie “Tombstone”). Another cutie/hottie, she looks like she’d enjoy giving.
Shirley Jones (as she appeared in “The Music Man). I do go for the girl next door type, don’t I? She seems like a giving person but with me I think she would enjoy getting for a change.
Meg Ryan (as she appeared in “When Harry Met Sally”). I’d make her watch an enema video so she could then say “I’ll have what she’s having”.
In real life I have a best friend (Laura), a wife (by coincidence also named Laura), and an enemate (Laura again; what are the odds?). They’ve owned my ass for over 27 years and intends to keep it for many more.