I thought it would be fun to create a list of sapphic songs for Pride month. 🏳️🌈 The songs, artists, or both are sapphic, or in my mind they fit the theme. There's a variety of genres, but it centers around singer-songwriter and pop. Enjoy! 😊
1. Electric Love - Paravi: Lighter and more ethereal than the original.
2. Madison (orla & friends version) - Orla Gartland: I like this recording best because the group adds a different dynamic to the song.
3. Pynk (feat. Grimes) - Janelle Monae, Grimes: Had to include Janelle Monae for Pride. The music video is fun, too.
4. Night Go Slow - Catey Shaw: The music video for this song is also worth watching.
5. Brooklyn Girls - Catey Shaw: Upbeat and no holds barred.
6. Dancing in the Dark - Lucy Dacus: A fun take on a classic.
7. hell yeah - corook: So glad I found this artist. Everyone should have someone, if they want, who feels about them like this.
8. Sheezus - Lily Allen: I adore Lily.
9. Pin-Up Daddy - Rett Madison: A unique song about the artist's journey.
10. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry: I also had to include this one. The playlist wouldn't be complete without it.
11. Femininomenon - Chappell Roan: Her fashion is as interesting as her songs. Hints of riot grrrl.
12. sadder badder cooler - Tove Lo: Another cool music video.
13. Sandbox - Enny Owl: Soft and sweet.
14. Supergirl - Radio Edit - DJ Dark, Mentol, Georgia Alexandra: Dance pop.
15. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Ms. Lauryn Hill: R'n'B/Hip Hop. This one will also put a smile on your face. Slightly addictive.