My wife has just returned from a business trip, with a pretty bad cough that makes it difficult for her to sleep. She has complained a lot about this. This evening I awaited her with a jar of Vaseline, an electronic thermometer and a Pholcones suppository. She stopped in her tracks.
"Pecan, you know I don't like these.
- You have a pretty bad throat.
- Sure. But you know how they leak afterwards.
- Right, but the sheets have seen worse. Go try having a bowel movement.
- Pecan, I don't want a suppository.
- Abby, you've been complaining for hours that you have not been able to sleep much in the last days because of cough when coming to bed, and that you are now sooo tired. Go potty, you're having that suppository, another one tomorrow morning and others as long as you cough as much as that."
She pouted and went to our ensuite bathroom. When she came back, I pointed to my knees. She knew what to do and soon was in position. The thermometer soon announced that her temperature was slightly elevated. "Please stay in position." As she had been a little annoying about taking her treatment, I made her wait over my knee, bottom exposed, while I cleaned the thermometer with cotton and alcohol and stored it back in its sheath. "Now bear down for me." and the suppository went in.
Abby got off my knee and complained, as often, about the slight discomfort that the eucalyptus and other pungent extracts imparted to her rectum and the inevitable greasy and smelly leaks that would ensue. My hand went between her legs. "I feel your other hole is leaking already." She blushed. Good old marital treatment ensued.